Sunday, January 06, 2008

Killer Enchiladas

Last night my good friend Lego cooked up some mean veggie enchiladas before heading out for a night of music. So ladies, not only does this man have a face sweater, he can cook!!!!! He left me a few enchiladas to grub on today, I heated them up and was so excited to eat them that I didn't allow them to cool and burnt the shit out of my tongue. That's what I call gluttony. The music scene was good last night. Dr. J was in attendance at the Parkview for Lost State Of Franklin. Unfortunately she left just before getting to see me make a cameo on stage w/ them. Maybe next time Dr. J, maybe next time. Following the Parkview Lego and I made our way to Smedley's to see our friend Sleepy Reese and his band, Blues on Fire. Good tunes, bad crowd. This place is a biker bar full of white trash booze hounds, not to mention they don't give a shit about the smoking ban so I left w/ the lovely scent of ashtray embedded in my clothes/locks. Needless to say I scrubbed the locks well today, and in fact, they are still pretty wet. I'm going to have to step under the blowdryer soon so I don't sleep on them damp. Well, I suppose that's enough babbling for now. I have to get into my Sunday night before work routine again.

Peace out,
MJ

6 comments:

Lego said...

Damn, that was delicious. Your salad was the warmup I was looking for. I didn't see you snap the pic, where was I? It was good to spend the time with you, hope you have more vacation soon!

Anonymous said...

GDI (translate god-damn-it), I did not want to leave but my friend wanted to and I drove, I have to remind myself (and others) that she is 63 years old and entitled to act like an old person occasionally.
Anyhow, Lost Nation was fucking great...and I'm sure medusaj rocked.
peace out Dr. J

Anonymous said...

those friggin enchiladas are making me hungry for mexican grub
Dr. J

MedusaJ said...

We should hit up Villa or Luchitas this week! Ever been to El Tango Taqueria in Flakewood?

MJ

Lego said...

El Lego's..ha

Anonymous said...

Love El Tango...got wait till my tummy is back to normal though...
Villa Zapata on W.25 is great except it tends to smell like disinefectant frequently (i've been there twice and it happened both times)....take out is a good option there...Dr.J