
Salexis and I set out on a bike excursion Saturday evening to photograph industrial Cleveland. We saw some interesting sights, including some guy standing amongst a bunch of trash under some building w/ his pants down, luckily he was wearing boxers, but I don't even want to venture a guess at what the fuck he was doing there. Salexis swore she saw Michael Meyer's face in someone's window. I just think it's her paranoia developing into a mental illness. It's okay Salexis, I'm experienced in working with this population, not only do you have a friend, you have a therapist that will play stress management bingo with you if need be. Anywho, this is a shot of her trying to peddle up one of the many hills of Tremont. Shortly after this pic was taken, someone tried to hijack her bike while we were at Lava. Fucking ghetto ass Tremont. Luckily Taj was there to fix the bike.

This next shot was taken at Ingenuity last month. I'm pretty sure this is J-Ho's soon to be father-in-law. At least we know he jams. Maybe he and I can get a drum circle going at the wedding reception.

I was strongly urged not to put this photo up by a fellow blogger who shall remain nameless. But I'm putting it up. It's blue sweater dude at Ingenuity, and he was running around like a nut during the opening drum ceremony. He's everywhere that has a slight hippie vibe. I'm pretty sure I saw him up on MLK yesterday, engaged in a drum circle. I almost stopped, but I knew it was him, and didn't want to have to have a conversation with him. Enjoy.

Peace out,
Medusa Jones
3 comments:
HIGH-larious!
Thanks for grabbing a pic of my future father-in-law, I've been wondering what he looks like.
Why not put up the pic of blue sweater boy? Intrigue...
Today is my LAST OFFICIAL DAY of summer vacation. So I'm going back to bed.
Great pics and I just read your R10 thoughts...WTF? I'll give you a call this afternoon/tonight.
luf, Klassy
oh, blue sweater guy, your hippie love magnetism (oohhh remember that one cranium crew?) is off the charts. I bet tons of women were falling at his feet, you just can't see them in the picture.
MJ, I am saddened to hear that we have another type of manwhore to deal with. I must ditto KK with a -WTF!?
Post a Comment