Monday, August 21, 2006

People Suck

Yes, that's right, I've decided that people suck. Men, women, children, they all suck. I was spit at today by a young boy on his bike on the corner of Abbey Rd & Columbus. Luckily for him I was in my vehicle and he missed. I did nothing to provoke this behavior, and if I wasn't in my right mind, I would have got out and kicked his little white trash no shoes/shirt wearing ass. Fucker.

Saturday boarding the Rapid on my commute home, I accidently bumped into a woman carrying an oversized box, and if looks could kill, I'd be dead. She scoffed at me when I was being nice & apologizing. It was too much for me to handle, I shouted "Damn, I said I was sorry, what the fuck?" She said nothing and kept moving. It's not like I knocked her to the floor and stood over top of her laughing or better yet, spitting at/on her. I mean, come on people, seriously.

Today at orientation/fire safety I got stuck sitting in front of the belligerent new employee that will probably get canned only to return with an AK47 and open fire in the cafeteria. Nothing could go right for her....they didn't have her badge, she didn't need benefits (cause she was on her mom's plan...grow the fuck up), the presentation ran over 5 minutes, and she was huffing and puffing as if she was the only one that was hungry and had to piss.

This world has become overly aggressive, violent, cold, and malicious. I want no parts of it anymore. I have but one phrase to leave with you all.....
SIMMER DOWN NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Peace out,
Medusa Jones

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes the world has gone insane and its trying to take me with it. I was sitting at the coffee shop the other day, minding my own business, when a man dicided to tell me my dog has fleas. I looked up from my book and said maybe she does. the man who had already ordered his coffee decided to cry like a little bitch that he is, and shouted to the girl behind the counter" FORGET THE COFFEE, I DONT NEED THIS SHIT" and stormed out of the coffee shop. The more i try and kept my head down and mind my own fucking business the more i run into random, unnessary confrontations with people who think they own the world and all the people in it. I've found a good set of head phones will cut down on a lot of the social angst that i feel when i go out into public. they drown out all the mindless, ignorant, self absorbed, self centered, rude, ill-mannered, socially inept mother fuckers out there. Oh ya a nice dark pair of shades and maybe a ak-47. so for right now im a hater too. This is one of my sayings from the serving days." THE CUSTOMER IS ALWAYS AN ASSHOLE UNTIL HE OR SHE PROVED THEMSELVES OTHER WISE". See ya MZ

Silk E. said...

you two are buckets of sunshine. j/k. i feel you. people are completely worthless, for the most part. i think everyone should move to santa fe with me, everyone who reads this blog that is. it would be communal living with good, cool people and we could get totally off the grid. If you all need some time to think on it, i understand and i am totally open to california as another location. I am actually going to post on blog alicious now. it's been forever. peace out -

Klassy Kate said...

umm, i don't have a hatin' on people story for today, but i do want to say that i hear you. the other day, someone started honking at me just cuz i was slowing down to turn (with my turn signal on, thank you). i know it's lame, but i'm back to walking and mostly i just laugh at the undergrad vandy students. silk e.-i'm all over cali or n.m. for summer living. so long as i can read and write, my shit will take care of itself.