I was reviewing my blog looking for this exact quote/rant regarding new work opportunities I would embark on upon my move. The quote/rant is as follows, "I will do my job half-assed, give two flying fucks about being productive and/or efficient, ignore emails and voice mails, make impulsive decisions with the least amount of judgement as possible, give two shits in the wind regarding any and all safety procedures, take an ample amount of days off, plead ignorance at every opportunity all the while keeping a bright and sunny disposition, and make my way into administration within a year of employment."
Ok seriously, this has just come true. Today I accepted a position in management. Fucking A.
MJ
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Dude! What is your new job?
does blogger ever not let anyone elses initial attempt to comment work but then it's cool the second time you re type your comment? I hate this shit and it happens to me EVERY time. I wrote a great, pimptastic comment. Which is gone now. Kudos, Medusa. Enjoy management aka not doing shit (depending... what/where is the new gig?)
Silk, I have not run into that problem, and it sounds annoying. So the new gig, pending the drug screen/background check/physical, of course, will be program director of the activities department and adult day care of a long term care facility. Yeah, old people, but I won't have to touch them anymore!! Woot Woot. So yeah, I accepted it, just waiting for all the tests/checks, etc to come back. Clean, of course.
MJ
Silk, I have not run into that problem, and it sounds annoying. So the new gig, pending the drug screen/background check/physical, of course, will be program director of the activities department and adult day care of a long term care facility. Yeah, old people, but I won't have to touch them anymore!! Woot Woot. So yeah, I accepted it, just waiting for all the tests/checks, etc to come back. Clean, of course.
MJ
Ok, so apparently I have a different problem then you Silk, my shit gets posted twice. Annoyances.
Post a Comment